Bibliodrama with children and youth
Datum: from April 14th to 18th 2020
What? An International, interfaith course
▪ With experiencing and exploring bibliodrama methods
▪ The focus on working with youth and children
in religious and cultural divers groups
▪ Using exercises and reflection
▪ In English
▪ Extra: visit to Kaunas
▪ Bonus: building a cross boarder network
for exchanging experiences and working tools
Where and when? We will stay in in the old town of Kaunas – in the Franciskan monastry –
We will work from Tuesday morning 14 th April until Saturday (noon) 18 th April 2020..
Plats: in Kaunas , Lituania.
Protestant Religious-pedagogue & Theaterpedagogue
& Bibliodrama-facilitator (GfB/EBN),
Catholic Religious Pedagogue, Bibliodrama
Facilitator and Trainer Belgium
( Belgium and EBN)
▪ For people who have had at least some bibliodrama experiences or a basic bibliodrama training
▪ For people wanting to use bibliodrama methods in their work in intercultural and interfaith groups
▪ For teachers and youth workers
▪ With basic English skills able to participate in a basic English spoken environment. concept
More information and application
Do you want to know who we are, about our European connection, and our bibliodrama fire?
Don’t hesitate to visit this homepage.
If you want to know more about the training and all the details how to join this adventure, check this website.
EBN European Bibliodrama Network
Gesellschat für Bibliodrama
Het Leerke, bibliodrama Belgium
Givenimo Ir Tikéjimo Institutas